4 de mayo de 2009

Was fϋr eine hitze heute! das kann man ja kaum aushalten!!

Finally we are going back to school :) iwas getting so sick about all the swin flu mess and since i know my mother- in- law reads my blog i will try to write in english sometimes, well i hope someday iwill speak in deutsch and we will make fun about the guys together, ill be able to discuss about the weather, life and food and if i could understand the bavarian dialect i would write something beautiful and funny for a weeding toast.

3 comentarios:

Chika de zapatos rosas dijo...

awwwww

si yo tmb ya estaba harta de no ir a la escuela, es q ni eran vacaciones que se pudieran disfrutar...todo estaba cerrado...

super cute lo de tu suegrita... :D

Anónimo dijo...

I wish not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.

Anónimo dijo...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.